Asgard Skill Master Asgard Skill Master

Nice. I like it a lot, but it'd be cool if there were a few more character types? & having to have an ID account to access the majority of the reward system is somewhat tedious. I haven't finished the game yet as it's pretty repetitive and I need a break, but I will come back to it so I can level my chars to 25 n check out the God classes :) nice production dude, I love the art and the concept's actually really cool. Good job!

anniedududu responds:

Hi Zeelancaster,
Prepare some diamonds, when reach lv 25, there will be 8 kinds of new type of Gods.

Hacked: V1 Hacked: V1

Cool!

But does the ping thing work?
I tried it and it says:
C:\Documents and Settings\ ect.
Isn't it doing it to my C drive when it should be doing it to the site?

Kings-Cant-Fall responds:

Nope, its doing it to your webpage. The C:\documents... is just showing where the script is running from...

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very addictive

but you said if people were having to much trouble gettin turd of the week to change their name to 'shitbomb', but I can't figure out how to change my name!

Museys Coin catch 2 Museys Coin catch 2

Quite good

I liked the usic, but the movement was a bit fast for my liking. BTW, you did a good job with creating a wonder for the next stage. Nice one.

Motherload Motherload

AMAZING!

THIS GAME R0X!

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

SWEET!

This is one bitchin' game dude!
It was really entertaining, and it had good graphics, sound and lots of other wikid stuff. But it does get slightly boring when you've caught loads of crabs, done everything and bought everything and you have to wait for the holidays...
You are a flash genious dude.
This get's my 5.
MAKE A 3!!!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Well done

I just think there should be more items and err... clearer instructions on how to work the programmey-thing, instead of just saying 'it works like actionscript'. Err.. I may sound a bit retarded but not everyone knows how to work actionscript.

How-to kill Stickz v1.8 How-to kill Stickz v1.8

Sweet!

These are the most options I've ever seen in a stick death! I know you've stopped witht is now, but I got a few ideas anywayz:

Hit in the crotch by rugby ball;
eaten by a rock;
paper cut(bleeds to death);
erased with rubber;
gets hand caught in sowing machine.

I got others, but it dont matter. Cya, cool flash btw!

YoshY-txt responds:

RUGBY! DAMN! i'm a rugby player myself and i know for a fact that hurts a lot if you weren't expecting someone to throw a ball in your balls.
anyways, I liked your suggestions, it's a shame I can't go on with it =/

well, thanks for the attention, and thanks for the review, really thanks.
See you around dude! I'll remember your suggestion if i ever continue or re-do that, thanks a lot =)

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Cool

Brilliant. Very cool. As many people have said, though, you need to add more enemies. I liked the other guys idea of lassie and flipper, and i suggest you add a tiger or lion(e.g. Aslan[the lion the witch and the], Simba[the lion king] or Sheer-khan[jungle book]).